Friday, May 12, 2017

Writing Update... Reading Update... Random TV Show Obsession? Whaaaa

So I haven't been in much of a writing mood lately, which means that my brain has been going blank a lot lately and that sucks. (Mind-blanks have run amok in my head). In addition to the headaches, naturally. I'm still on chapter 16, and thankfully it is written from my hero's POV because I missed his voice, if that makes sense. 

On the reading front, I've started Heartless by Marissa Meyer. And while I really like it, my one complaint so far is that I'm empathizing too much with the main character, and it's messing with my mind! (SPOILER?) I love the fact that she's a baker, and correct me if I'm wrong, but the treats mentioned in the book would make for a killer menu. 

As for TV, I've watched quite a bit of stuff lately. Thirteen Reasons Why (gutted me). Pll is ending?! WTH?! I must know the answers!! Holy Geek and G_xoxo on Youtube are my jam for theories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seizures. Not always what you think.

 I think everyone has had an encounter with an active seizure at least once in their life, and if they haven't, they should at least be ...