Monday, January 15, 2018

Mindblanks

I'm sure you've seen me mention Mindblanks in previous posts (because they happen so regularly), but I'm not sure if I've ever explained them or their effects.

To me, they feel like your mind is a blackboard, memories written on it, and someone takes an eraser and just wipes them away. Another part of that, is the "veil" which I think of as the mess after erasing a blackboard with a dusty eraser. This is due to so many surgeries. Long lasting brain trauma, if you will.

This gets very annoying when you're in the middle of doing something (writing, looking for something, etc.) and forget what you're doing. 
Now that I think about it, I feel like a mish mash of Ten-Second-Tom and Lucy from 50 First Dates.

It's so annoying... I have to carry a notebook, or take constant notes on my phone, so that I keep track or things. Anyone else ever feel like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seizures. Not always what you think.

 I think everyone has had an encounter with an active seizure at least once in their life, and if they haven't, they should at least be ...