Monday, June 11, 2018

Feeling "Loopy" aka Lightheaded/ Writing Update

Have you ever felt as if you were floating? Or maybe like you were trying to walk in a huge tank of gelatin? That is more or less how I feel some days. I also feel like someone pressed a fast-forward button and everything around me is rushing by. I can't concentrate while this is happening. Sometimes it goes away fairly quickly, while other times, it will last for hours and drive me nuts...

I've spoken to other people with Hydrocephalus, and they have said that it may be seizure activity, which blew my mind because I had never considered that. 

It's pretty unpredictable. I never know when it will hit, and it ranges from mild to severe. The worse times make me lose the ability to concentrate for hours. (needless to say that writing is impossible when those get to me)

By the way, my story is currently at 142 pages, with a 37,434 word count which I am very happy with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seizures. Not always what you think.

 I think everyone has had an encounter with an active seizure at least once in their life, and if they haven't, they should at least be ...