Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Emotions with Hydrocephalus + Writing Updates

It turns out that when you receive many operations in your head, they can impact your mental\emotional state.

This has been made crystal clear to me, and it makes a lot of sense of you think about it. Your brain is bound to short circuit from time to time if it's been poked and prodded. This means outbursts, crying, depression, inappropriate laughter, all that fun stuff... (among others). I still haven't found a way to deal with it, except letting it out. 

As for my book, I am happy to report 155 pages and 41, 381 words.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seizures. Not always what you think.

 I think everyone has had an encounter with an active seizure at least once in their life, and if they haven't, they should at least be ...