Thursday, August 26, 2021

My Book Is Officially Out For Sale on Three Furies Press, Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Chapters Indigo!

 I have been freaking out for the past couple of weeks, because after all the hard work, I finally saw the results. Let me tell you, the tears were flowing... I really hope people like it. READ ME is available in Ebook and Paperback formats.




Amazon.com: Read Me eBook : Bianchi, Gabriela: Kindle Store


Read Me by Gabriela Bianchi | NOOK Book (eBook) | Barnes & Noble® (barnesandnoble.com)


Read Me eBook by Gabriela Bianchi Kobo Edition | www.chapters.indigo.ca


Read Me by Gabriela Bianchi Paperback – Three Furies Press

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seizures. Not always what you think.

 I think everyone has had an encounter with an active seizure at least once in their life, and if they haven't, they should at least be ...