Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Memory Issues...

So... today has been a Spacey day. And no, not Kevin Spacey. That's just what I call it when my brain chooses to be unfocused and lightheaded. Yet another annoying side effect of Hydrocephalus and my many operations.

Sometimes I'll wake up and forget what time it is. Once I fell asleep and woke up, got ready and actually waited for my ride to Uni, but it late in the evening. And I had no classes. 

I was so freaked out because I didn't see people in my street like I normally did.

My mom had to explain what was happening, and that was when I snapped out of it. It was so bad... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seizures. Not always what you think.

 I think everyone has had an encounter with an active seizure at least once in their life, and if they haven't, they should at least be ...