Sunday, July 2, 2017

Lord of Shadows Reaction (just thoughts, no spoilers)

So... I finished reading Lord of Shadows a few days ago. I wasn't able to post my thoughts on it because it left me a mess of tears and ensuing numbness, and I just could NOT process it. Cassandra Clare indeed loves to:

1- Inflict horrible pain upon her characters.

2- Watch us suffer horrific amounts of pain.

3- Toy with our emotions.

I was crying for a while as I was finishing it, and it was not pretty. (If you read it, you know why). My advice to those that haven't read this book, are in the middle of said book is to prepare yourselves for the inevitable pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seizures. Not always what you think.

 I think everyone has had an encounter with an active seizure at least once in their life, and if they haven't, they should at least be ...