Thursday, December 21, 2017

Headaches

Pain is a common thing with Hydrocephalus,  and it usually manifests in the form of headaches that can be either light or severe. 

I get headaches EVERY day, which range from barely noticeable, to "punch your face in". I have no idea what causes the variation when I'm not having hospital worthy symptoms. 

The light ones are annoying, but I can handle. The strong ones knock me out (or I wish they did, so that I couldn't feel them as much). It's a stay in bed with the windows shut kind of day when they strike, and they leave a lovely parting gift of "phantom pains" too. That's the sensation the headaches leave behind: my forehead feels tight, sometimes I'll feel busts of baby pains, but those are barely noticeable. 

Hydrocephalus. Never a dull moment... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seizures. Not always what you think.

 I think everyone has had an encounter with an active seizure at least once in their life, and if they haven't, they should at least be ...