Friday, December 1, 2017

Writing Weirdness?

So I was finally able to pinpoint my writing process, and it is a bit funny/confusing/long, but it works for me. I start out with a notebook, I always try to keep a notebook handy, because (even though I deal with those dreaded mindblanks), words pop into my head. It's weird, I tell you. After the "word vomit" (please excuse the comparison, but it's accurate) I erase and write it all down again, but in nicer handwriting, and sift though it as best I can. Then I pass it onto my computer, where I do one final edit.
I can't be the only person that does this... Lol. 
____________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment

Seizures. Not always what you think.

 I think everyone has had an encounter with an active seizure at least once in their life, and if they haven't, they should at least be ...