Wednesday, March 22, 2017

So... Reading?

I loove to read. It's a way to help me escape and concentrate on something other than my Hydro and the resulting headaches.  It also helps me focus a little better if that makes sense.

If the book is in any way feels inducing,            I WILL cry. If I gravitate toward a character and something happens to them (good or bad) I WILL cry.  

What am I reading right now? I'm currently reading The Other One by Jiffy Kate. (Jiffy Kate is a writing duo, that loves to shake up your emotions).  The male lead is sexy. And yes, it hits you in the feels. 

*Let me know if you'd like a review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seizures. Not always what you think.

 I think everyone has had an encounter with an active seizure at least once in their life, and if they haven't, they should at least be ...