Monday, March 20, 2017

Temperature and Hydro

Temperature plays a big part in how I feel during the day.    I hate the heat because it gives me headaches constantly, and am always happy to encounter somewhat cold days. As cold as they can get here, anyway. 

On hot days, my headaches like to run 24/7. It is exhausting. They mostly knock me out, and I'll sleep for a bit, but more often than not, I'll wake up with another headache. It's so fun... (note the sarcasm. lol)

Cold days are a relief because the headaches take a break, but because of where I live, cold days are few and far between. So I enjoy them while they last.

Each case of Hydrocephalus is different. I've talked to others that say that heat is their preferred temperature, and that cold is their headache instigator. So it's an individual thing. 

Needless to say, my favorite time of year is winter, when it's cooler. (Because I live in Puerto Rico, and sadly, it does not snow here...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seizures. Not always what you think.

 I think everyone has had an encounter with an active seizure at least once in their life, and if they haven't, they should at least be ...